Thursday, April 28

Desire: Spotted Moth Edition

I just don't know which bag I like best, or which dress colour. Rough life

Last night I took some time and went through the Spotted Moth site. Although I sure many of you already realize it's existence I have only recently stumbled upon it. For the most part I tend to stay away from small online boutiques because I'm often met with disappointment when I finally track down the shipping policy and find all those items I took so long gathering in my cart cannot be shipped Canada. Spotted Moth however doesn't exclude us Canucks from their ever-so-stylish club, needless to say this could become a very dangerous discovery.

loves -
Top, left to right: Bastion Bag in Lavendar   Cambridge Carryall Bag   Charleston Satchel
Bottom, Left to Right: Rosemary Dress in Floral   Lovely in Lace Dress in purple? teal? stone?

4 comments:

  1. I love spotted moth! Your choices are great. Love the left dress and the far right bag especially!!!

    Anja
    www.aheartandsoulstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely taste, Miss Sorren! I featured that satchel when I was dreaming of post-remix shopping: http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/post-remix-shopping/ It's sold out on Modcloth, so I'm glad you found it on Spotted Moth and for cheaper! I think I'll need to buy it now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @caro I don't know why I didn't think it would be on multiple sites! I definitely want to grab it, I'm so in love with and my birthday is coming up...

    @anja that dress IS amazing! I must figure out a way to get it. I spent SO much of my clothing budget on my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although small, and focus on weіght loѕs pill Alli.
    Αmy, ωhо's not drinking enough water, yogurt and fruit with one in seven days and learn how to pure green coffee bean extract 800 mg? Hygienic-pure green coffee bean extract 800 mgary regimeIn this disease are not counted. When you eat the same for the best way to lose the flab and wanting to go to the diet plan. Both because I was one of the things you eat as well as snacks and deserts we eat.

    Here is my webpage; homepage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)