Tuesday, April 19

Deal With It

There are times in a girl's life when she's just got to let her guard down and her standards slip. Those times often arise in a moment of desperation when something otherwise unexciting would suddenly become incredibly appealing. During times like these it is usually best to walk away quickly knowing that you are in no state to make the right decision.

kersh cardigan, Banana Republic shirt, Rich&Skinny jeans, Steve Madden boots

I think you all know what I'm talking about. There's no shame in it. Today I am posting an already blogged outfit; different time, different location, same duds. Usually I would keep such an unseemly thing to myself but what can I say? The camera was available, photos were taken, mistakes were made, I'm not one to waste photos or hide from the truth. So there you have it, an overly dramatic intro to make up for an already-seen ensemble. Enjoy.

10 comments:

  1. You look lovely, I love the red and white mix and the photos are great, the angle works well for you


    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that if it works and makes you feel good, then wear it as much as you want. Let's be honest bloggers, here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That white top is so cute, just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAL with it! Ahhhh, my favorite Better off Ted line of all time. Just makes me want super tight leather pants even more.

    K anyway, we would never have known, weirdo. It's not like we tune in everyday to see what you're wearing. Oh wait... ;) It looks great, I would repeat it too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sorren. I just found your blog through a link on Linda's blog (Auspicious LIfe) and am glad I clicked. I love the design of your blog. It's so clean and lovely. Plus, the textured background is wonderful. I love your feminine little top in this outfit, too. Not to sound too Terminator-y but I'll be back. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top, and red looks fab on you! And I had no idea you've worn that before.

    Caro
    http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just talking about this to my sister this weekend, how some people (mostly bloggers) would say they wouldn't repeat the exact same outfit. Credit it to their style savvy, I guess, but I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing the same thing more than once, especially if you really liked it the first time and if it totally works for your body and personal style!

    Anyway, this looks good so I'm dealin' with it. hehe This top is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is totally nothing wrong with rewearing (and then reblogging) an outfit. Especially when it's as snazzy as this. It's just so clean and crisp and put together. And I love a good red/white/blue combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad we're all on board with the re-wearing because when I fall in love with an outfit I want to scream it from the rooftops and since I don't have access to my roof I settle for wearing it on repeat slash living in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cute outfit, so I'm good with you blogging it again--I hadn't started following you then so it was new to me! :)

    Love the red & white. I'm thinking I need a red cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)