Thursday, March 17

YOU'RE WELCOME, EARTH

Hey ohh, friends! Sorry about the long absence, however I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted to see me in the state I was in - it definitely was not pretty. Okay, it was a little pretty, but that's only because my jammers have beautiful fleurs all over them so you possibly could have mistaken my sleeping body for a meadow. But that would have only lasted a minute because once you made it to my sleeping head, with my matted hair strewn this way and that, you would have definitely mistaken me for a yeti. A yeti in a beautiful meadow.

kersh cardigan, Vero Moda dress, American Apparel belt, Hue tights, Steve Madden boots, necklace from Anirtak by the lovely, Katrina
As my first day back to work I wanted to dress up while dressing comfortably; this outfit offered the perfect balance. This outfit was also the perfect opportunity for me to wear my new necklace from Katrina and her etsy store! Not only is this my first necklace from Katrina, but my first purchase from etsy ever, which just goes to show how fantastic I think her jewelry is - you should check her out and then come thank me. 


I love how the bronze feather complemented the brown tones in the outfit, creating a flow through the top to the bottom. I realize that spring is around the corner and this outfit is a little more fall, however it still feels a little like winter here so I haven't been able to break out the champagne and air out my florals and light, airy skirts just yet. 

15 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! Katrina is not only so sweet but really talented. :)

    Love how the red cardi pops against that outfit. You're too cute, Miss Sorren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree with the comment above! LOVE the pop of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I LOVE the necklace! :) SO PRETTY.

    And You totally rock the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're gorgeous! following your blog now,

    www.poisepolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a red cardi the other day!! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beautiful bright red cardi gives it that almost Spring time feel! I love your combo of neutrals with the pop of color and the combo of dressy and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. As everyone has already said love the red cardigan!

    2. I wish I could rock your cute hair and bangs! I do get lots of compliments on my curly hair but I would love to have your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the belted cardi.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorren in red! THRILLING. And yeah the necklace is so uniquely beautiful. Nice work, Katrina. Great job, Sorren's neck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't imagine that you did NOT look fantastic - you always look so lovely here, it is hard to believe you ever look any other way.
    I love the bold red against the neutrals. And that necklace is beautiful.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm.. so you are still in Canada, right? I SWEAR I saw you at Nordstrom Rack yesterday. I ran into a Sorren-look-a-like in the fitting rooms when she/you commented on my bag and asked where I got it, and then proceeded to tell me how I look SO FAMILIAR. We both stood there talking for awhile trying to figure how if we know each other (I didn't want to be like "HA! I KNOW YOU'RE SORREN. YOU JUST PRETEND TO NOT KNOW ME") and then she/you asked if I was interested in taking on some freelance web design jobs. HAH. I said no, of course, because I"m too busy as it is already, but kind of funny nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE RETURN OF THE AMAZING RED CARDI! love it. you don't look like a person who was recently sick! far too fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the belted cardi.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't imagine that you did NOT look fantastic - you always look so lovely here, it is hard to believe you ever look any other way.
    I love the bold red against the neutrals. And that necklace is beautiful.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)