Sunday, March 20

MOVIN ON

So you may, or may not, have noticed that there was a bit of a renovation over here today. As much as I am a HUGE lover of the colour grey and minimalism, adding a little oomph to my blog (i.e. some slash any colour) has been on my mind lately. Then, last week, Kimmie of Blue Paper Lanterns gave her blog an amazing makeover and ooing & ahhing over it for days on end, was all the inspiration I needed to get my butt in gear and make some changes of my own.

I hope you all like the new look and feel. Please feel free to give me any feedback that you may have, because if you have a great idea to make this blog even better I would definitely be excited to hear all about it!

oxford by talula, kensie jeans from Beyond the Rack, franco sarto flats, necklace by anirtak
Saturday, Jack and I had an exciting day of errands [going to the bakery], projects [working on blog design and editing videos] and taxes [barf, taxes]. Actually, I was under the impression I would be staying in my jams all day until I had to get ready to meet my friend, Lorrie, for some birthday drinks in her honour. However, Jack sprung the "errands" part of our Saturday on me and although I protested, I was made to change into something public-ready. I threw this little ditty together and it did the trick just fine. I loved taking my oxford out of hibernation and giving my grey jeans a chance to get some air. I think I could have accessorized a little better but my focus was on getting out the door so I could come back in and get back to comfy-town.

9 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! It's still modern and chic, but the color is a nice pop. :)

    Love how that oversize man's shirt looks on you - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love how the texture of the background echoes the linear layout and graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new look of your blog. It pefectly suits its name and your style. I follow it every day for inspiration, because I`ve got a very similar style to your`s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new blog look and I love your casual weekend look with your hair pulled up. Both very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Just enough color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new color of your blog layout!

    Your outfit is also a great casual look, love your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for blog design changes! Yours looks great! It seems that everyone is spicing it up lately. I'm redoing mine today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The header is perfect. I love that you kept it classic but added a little oomph. That long L in classic dropping down? The best touch!
    I wish I had the skills to design like this. Really, I love the look :)

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!

    Your blog is great, following you now !

    xxx
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)