Thursday, March 10

THE JAW BONES CONNECTED TO THE...

So I'm sitting here, all mixed up, trying to figure out what to write - nix that. I'm sitting here choking, coughing and sputtering, trying to figure out what to write. No kittens, don't feel bad for little ol' me; I'm not sick, I'm just trying to cram copious amounts of kettlecorn into my mouth. So much so that my jaw can't keep up with the chewing, and my esophagus is behind with the swallowing, and now my whole head is overwhelmed and rebelling.


Hey, this is actually a pretty good analogy for my life right now. Please excuse, I'm out of kettlecorn and need more.


Katrina Tuttle dress, Belt borrowed from other dress, Hue tights, Hue socks, Steve Madden boots


Tires, tires, get yo' tires! I've quit my job and have set up at the dump, there's just something about old tires that seems so right. 


So, post 30 for 30 Challenge, first thing I had to do was dress like I just don't care for work and next, dive back into my beloved Katrina Tuttle collection of dresses. Boy did I love every minute of wearing this today, I even pushed the boundaries a little and did the sock-boot thing for work today - don't worry though, we can be pretty relaxed over here at my office.

16 comments:

  1. Andddd thanks for inspiring me to go make some popcorn, Sorren! I thought I could live without it until you mentioned it, but noooooo....

    I've never ever seen anyone look so cute at the dump. Ever in my life. You're so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance, I was like "ooh that's a really pretty background Sorren is standing in front of!" and then I looked closely and it's old tires. Funny.

    Kettle corn is THE BEST. I could live off that stuff. You and me are seriously THE SAME PERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not only is your outfit fab, but so is the scenery! totally digging the tires :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great location love your dress ;)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print and colors of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I just found your pretty and cool blog.
    This is my blog http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
    Please take a look if you want and if you like it please follow and I will follow you back.
    Just let me know; I hope you don't think that I'm rude :)
    Thank you so much,
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the BEST pieces! that tuttle dress is amazing. so, so, so good. i have a dress cut similarly, but it's not as cool as this one is. it reminds me of the laser setting in the background of all those old elementay school pictures. only in like, the awesomest way.

    i wish i could wear boots at the office! i might be able to, but i haven't been there long enough to test the limits yet. you look super fab though. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the gray socks break up the leggings and boots, the perfect hint of color

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that dress! And kettle corn > regular popcorn EVERY TIME.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this dress & the location of the photos. i can't believe you're in front of tires. for the longest time, i thought you were standing in front of drift wood... whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have the BEST pieces! that tuttle dress is amazing. so, so, so good. i have a dress cut similarly, but it's not as cool as this one is. it reminds me of the laser setting in the background of all those old elementay school pictures. only in like, the awesomest way.

    i wish i could wear boots at the office! i might be able to, but i haven't been there long enough to test the limits yet. you look super fab though. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read this post fully about the difference of latest and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

    Here is my web-site ... natural male enhancement supplement

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone necessarily assist to make significantly posts I
    might state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and
    so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular put up extraordinary.

    Wonderful task!

    Also visit my site: natural gain plus for natural male enhancement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)