Thursday, March 31

Hello, Spring!

Today was sunny. and warm, so warm; a whole 9 degrees. then I found spring. and it bloomed. it was wonderful. I have my coat off and I'm not even cold. Usually I smile through the pain while I slowly freeze to death on the inside. Not today though. Today was good.


RW&Co shirt, Katrina Tuttle dress, Hue tights, Club Monaco belt, Nine West booties

I wanted to give this dress another shot before I contemplate retiring it until the fall. Like the plaid, I think it's better suited for the winter. It's the heavy fabric... hmmm even as I say this I'm having separation anxiety, you'll have to help me out with this one. I liked pairing it with the purple shirt; the detailing on the sleeves made the look work. I tried it with a white tee and I looked like I was 5.

See that last photo? I was trying out some new moves Tyra taught me. This one is inspired by cramps although it comes off a little more "ou-est la salle-de-bain?". Next I'll try the "headache".

4 comments:

  1. I died laughing at your last paragraph. I DIED. Nine degrees, are you for serious?? Insane. It's been like 35-50 degrees here and I have yet to show a forearm or ankle.

    Oh and I love your styling of the dress OBVI

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no wonder you have separation anxiety from that dress it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no wonder you have separation anxiety from that dress it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)