Monday, March 21

GUESS THAT MAKES ME HYDROGEN

Last year, today, it was so warm in Halifax I was able to tan my legs, and tan my legs I did. On my porch. In my shorts. And a long sleeve shirt. And a sweatshirt. It was wonderful and my legs thanked me. They even threw me a party, I brought the aloe.

MAK cardigan, tresics basic black tee, audrey skirt, Hue x2, Steve Madden boots 

Although it wasn't warm enough to for me to do the same this year, I did honour the sun by being colourful and floral-ish, and boy did it feel good. I loved wearing this outfit. It was fun, girly, colourful and short. Holy moly this skirt was short. I spent all day worrying that it was being blown up by the wind, but by-gum I would do again. Next time though, I may wear a boat-cut neckline rather than a crew, help keep the sunny feelings going. 

Side note: this is definitely Sunday's outfit - I clearly did not wear this wonderful, yet extremely short skirt to work.

18 comments:

  1. Love all these cute colours together! And you look so tall! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute, I love the layers :) You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rocked a highly inappropriate hemline at work today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt ! It's so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit - colorful, but still a very polished look. You look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the girly-ness of the skirt contrasted with the high black boots!
    J'adoreee the color of those tights. WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you paired today! You look so cute and I can tell by your photos that you felt great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and really love the skirt!

    BTW love the blog:)

    Sabrina
    http://missworkingirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt! And the great thing about tights is you can get away with a short skirt more easily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh darn! haha since you're my work outfit inspiration i was beginning to think i could get away with some of my shorter skirts to work..."if sorren wore it, that means it's okay!"

    i love your maroon tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous of your sunny weather! It's been raining and quite chilly for the last couple of days in Toronto.

    I'm still in legging envy with your purple tights. My closet is still pining for a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a difference a year makes, eh? (I can totally say eh because I lived in Canada when I was 4 right? And my sister is a Canadian citizen?)
    And can I add that skirt makes your legs look hella long? Hot stuff!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute skirt and love the coloured tights!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your tights are my fave part of this thing (although it's all adorable) -- they're the PERFECT hue, colorful but not in-your-face, rich but not too dark. you look fabulous. and, absolutely, bring on the sun!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that skirt! And the great thing about tights is you can get away with a short skirt more easily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute skirt and love the coloured tights!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)