Wednesday, March 9

DESIGN TIME

Today, as I was rolling up my rim, I asked Jack: What would we do if we won a new car? 

Jack looked at me, and without any hint of sarcasm, said: Well, I suppose we would have to pack up and move to imagination land. I guess it could be alright, although I don't know if I would enjoy being neighbours to a bunch of unicorns - nothing against unicorns of course, I just don't know if we'd get along.

He then switched the conversation to the newest "This American Life" and happily dropped me off at work… sheeesh, boys. We'd totally get along with unicorns. 


So, I was feeling lazy this morning and put negative effort into my appearance leading to no desire to take outfit photos. Instead, for your viewing pleasure, a poster I created for my company's "Christmas Party" this past February. I was hoping it would turn out this way when I first began working with the font, but never on my life did I think it would actually happen!

9 comments:

  1. Tell Tammy Richard I'd like to sign up for next year! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're too funny. For a second I definitely thought that maybe you were a coworker of mine and then i realized that unfortunately, simple subtle style and classic noise do not reside in the same town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha. tim hortons, yes? apparently they're HUGE in canada, although they do not exist anywhere south of rochester, ny. boyf is freaking addicted to tim hortons coffee. it's ridiculous. the most he's won is a free coffee. he keeps trying though. poor kid. i don't have the heart to tell him about jack's unicorn problem. it might break his little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Tim Hortons is right, I forgot that a whole bunch of ya' may be in the dark... hmmm it may even sound a little dirty if you didn't know what I was talking about

    ReplyDelete
  5. That poster is awesommmmmmme.

    I wish I had as fantastic design skillz as you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks kimmie, I'm so flattered! I love this poster, it's different than anything I've been able to do before :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a great designer! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks kimmie, I'm so flattered! I love this poster, it's different than anything I've been able to do before :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell Tammy Richard I'd like to sign up for next year! LoL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)