Thursday, March 31

Come Along



Where am I headed? Wouldn't you like to know.  

...okay I'll tell you. My walking booties are taking me on over to Honestly Kristen where I’m blogsitting for the day. Oh, you'd like to come along? hhhmmm, alright, I suppose I can invite you. I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. See? I get invited places all the time and they love when I show up with loads of people, we're cool. Join me.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the booties! Enjoyed your blog post at Honestly Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture has me intrigued - totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not get any better than Anchorman. You have my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loved your guest post! And you look so fancy in the work wear!

    Hayley
    The Weekend File

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loved your guest post! And you look so fancy in the work wear!

    Hayley
    The Weekend File

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)