Friday, February 25

WICKED & WEIRD

Tonight Jack and I decided to take our buns down to Grande Parade Square, or as the Canada Games calls it “Celebration Square” (seriously, Canada- you’re killing my cool! Now no one’s gonna to come to my pool party!). The Canada Games have been in town since February  11th and this will be the first of the shows we make it out to – I know, I know, lame right?? WRONG! Sitting at home warm and toasty in the winter is certainly NOT lame. It just so happens that the BEST of the line up, BUCK65, is performing on the WARMEST day of the week; perfect, no?
The show was great. Jack and I made a night of it; bought some raffle tickets for a Canon T2i, grabbed some dinner, and enjoyed the show.


Jack and I                                                                                                                     Buck 65

MAK cardigan, fcuk blouse, Club Monaco skirt, Club Monaco belt, Calvin Klein tights, Franco Sarto pumps AND Rich&Skinny jeans


This tie shirt has taken over my life. It’s all I can think about. I wanted to wear this outfit on Tuesday but knew I should at try to wait until Thursday. The only reason I succeeded? It needed to be ironed. I definitely enjoyed today’s outfit. The bow, the belt, the high-waisted pencil skirt, a touch of purple; these are a few of my favourite things all at once. I even got crazy and wore patterned tights. I loved how well this outfit transitioned to our evening out. Had we just been going for dinner, I could have worn it right there; since we were spending some time outdoors I grabbed my skinnies and boots. I forgot socks so I kept my tights under my jeans, however this definitely worked in my favour since it gave me an extra layer. 

11 comments:

  1. So totally cute! You're wearing it well, it's adorable! Stylin' with a capital "S"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this tie shirt ! It looks very good on you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for letting this tie shirt take over your life. I am still on the hunt for the perfect high waisted skirt and tie shirt. I just want to invade your closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that wide belt!
    (gotta get me one of those)
    adding it to my core-basics list
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! I miss remixing. I'll definitely have to join again for the Spring remix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are my idol when it comes to work outfits! this is fantastic. i love that you are wearing an embellished top..i always assumed i couldn't wear them, but now you've given me confidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww I'm so flattered I'm your office-wear inspiration! I try to mix classic, chic, fun and young. I think that an embellished top would look fantastic in your wardrobe! doo it! dooo it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day to night outfit.

    I love going to shows with the boy, I thought we'd do it all the time when we moved to a big city but somehow your bed is still your bed even if the population increased.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A killer silhouette with a whimsical bow? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love this top so much. The whole outfit is great.

    http://nofindersfee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit, especially that bow top. It is so cute!

    http://fashioncuriouscait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)