Monday, February 7

Take that, Spine!

I recently found out that I have some pretty good chiropractic coverage in my medical plan. I could have known this sooner however I failed to read that silly little booklet they pass out when they hire you, what? those have important information in them that can benefit you? nooo... but I digress. Now I can get my spine all fixed up. Sorry I foiled your plans of turning me into a hunchback, spine. I know, I know, Quasimodo looks like a huge hunk with his spinal curve, but I've got other plans baby. Just because slouching is my favourite past time doesn't mean I want my body to stick that way.

BB Dakota crop jacket, RW&Co shirt, Club Monaco skirt, Hue tights, Franco Sarto pumps

This is one of my favourite go-to work-outfits. The cropped jacket makes me feel so fancy and Jackie O-ish, all I need is a matching skirt and I can complete this dream. The jacket is super comfortable and takes this simple teeshirt-skirt pairing to the next level. The only downside of the jacket is that it is a little drafty in an air-conditioned office, never fear, I have a space heater allowing me to wear it year-round. I also love pairing this jacket with skinny jeans which creates an even longer line. You may just get to see the casual version later in this challenge.


Can you spot the photo where I decided it had gotten too cold and the photo shoot was over? 

16 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this jacket. I saw it in your 30, and was looking forward to seeing how you styled it. It's such a darling little jacket, and so very Jackie O! :)

    I'm jealous of you Canadians' health care system. Ours sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...very Jackie O. Love how feminine and professional this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L O V E your bangs! I need those. Just don't know if I can pull them off. But, I am going to give it a try next time I get a cut. Bangs look fantastic on you. And I am loving your Jackie O inspired look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crop jacket, Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that cropped jacket! So if you could please mail it to California when you're through with your thirty, I'd much appreciate it. :)

    And I've never been to the chiropractor (too scared), but I'm glad it works for you. Yay for having good health insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, I can spot it (next to #7) b/c I speak Styleposese and know exactly what you mean! Also, you are SO Coco in this adorable outfit. Classtastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty outfit on you. So chic and cute at the same time. As are the photos...even the one of you cringing from the cold! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely one of the best outfits you've ever put together, it's perfection. LOVE the cropped coat, and the cami underneath is a perfect blend. So classic and sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving all your outfits so very much! This one in particular is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely one of the best outfits you've ever put together, it's perfection. LOVE the cropped coat, and the cami underneath is a perfect blend. So classic and sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES, I can spot it (next to #7) b/c I speak Styleposese and know exactly what you mean! Also, you are SO Coco in this adorable outfit. Classtastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty outfit on you. So chic and cute at the same time. As are the photos...even the one of you cringing from the cold! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that cropped jacket! So if you could please mail it to California when you're through with your thirty, I'd much appreciate it. :)

    And I've never been to the chiropractor (too scared), but I'm glad it works for you. Yay for having good health insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES, I can spot it (next to #7) b/c I speak Styleposese and know exactly what you mean! Also, you are SO Coco in this adorable outfit. Classtastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey. I noticed your website title, "Blogger: classic noise" does not really
    reflect the content of your web page. When creating your site title, do you think it's most beneficial to write it for Search engine optimization or for your viewers? This is something I've been battling with mainly because I want good rankings but at the same time I want the best quality for
    my site visitors.

    My homepage monthly furnished rentals scottsdale az

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was once entirely right.
    This put up truly made my day. You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

    Also visit my page ... physical therapy jobs in lancaster pa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)