Friday, February 25

Celebrate, it's FRIDAYYY!

I never realized how much James Murphy sounds like kermit the frog. If you're reading this, James Murphy, I didn't get tickets to the last show... also, I need some cash for airfare and a place to stay in New York. No bigs, totally appreciate it.

ahhhhh, James Murphy reads my blog! 


Stay tuned, outfit 22 will be up tomorrow. My iphoto is being spastic tonight, perhaps once it realizes that I can conduct my blog just fine without it, it will wise up and cooperate.

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, Sorren? SERIOUSLY. James Murphy/LCD Soundsystem?! That's it, we're fraternal twinsies, yes you're the pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh how were we separated so young??! Does this mean I'm also a monkey!? that would be sooo wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh how were we separated so young??! Does this mean I'm also a monkey!? that would be sooo wonderful....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)