Wednesday, January 26

her?

You know what I love? Days that include random Arrested Development quotes, spouted oh, so casually at the perfect moment.
This is a $4,000 suit, Come on!   Hey, hermano.    Her? 

These were just a few gems Jack and I were able to get in during our lunchtime trip to find a headboard, and other pieces of furniture I've recently decided I cannot live without. I'm not sure what came over us, we haven't seen any re-runs of Arrested Development lately, but I'm not complaining - any excuse to have it back in my life is good enough for me.

Kersh cardigan, Vero Moda dress, Club Monaco belt, Calvin Klein tights, Steve Madden pumps

I also love Wednesdays, because it means it is that I am that much closer to Friday and relaxation. I've been trying to put together outfits from pieces I likely won't be including in my 30 items, however this has proved challenging considering I haven't decided my thirty. I do know that I am going to try to choose items I didn't include in the last challenge, which lead my to this outfit.

This black dress is such a great office go-to. I can tell the elasticity in the skirt is starting to go so I'm going to need to begin a search for a new great, black, go-to dress. I think the dept. plaid dress would have been a good replacement - if it weren't plaid. I was brave today and paired weird, patterned tights with my sweet polka dot shoes, and it actually worked. These were actually the only pieces that weren't super matchy, as my grey necklace tied into the grey in my tights and the red cardigan matched the red in my shoes. I'm not a nerd and I didn't plan these things, I've just got an obsession with red, grey and black. It tends to work out.

7 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the post title I was like - is that an Arrested Development reference? It was one word but I KNEW IT. It's my favorite show of all time so always glad to meet another fan!!

    Lookin' fab, lady. Super fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing and you look so great. I love the red cardigan over that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhahaha. "her?" love ittttt. true story: one day i completely did not check my email at all, only to check the next day and discover that amazon had had a ONE DAY ONLY SALE that was something insane like 65% off the entire series of arrested development! but it was one day only and i missed it. wahhhh.

    to completely change tacts, i love those tights and that dress! fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post!
    1. I just got the Arrested Development entire series DVDs.
    2. I now must try a red + turquoise combo. Loving this necklace.
    3. Mixing patterns on your tights & shoes = fab!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love that everyone loves Arrested Development, and her? is by far my favourite reference!

    elle - I'm so bummer you missed out on the entire series, I have been dreaming of it for so long.

    which leads me to ...

    dani - I am so jealous you got the whole series! It has fuelled my mission to get it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhahaha. "her?" love ittttt. true story: one day i completely did not check my email at all, only to check the next day and discover that amazon had had a ONE DAY ONLY SALE that was something insane like 65% off the entire series of arrested development! but it was one day only and i missed it. wahhhh.

    to completely change tacts, i love those tights and that dress! fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love that everyone loves Arrested Development, and her? is by far my favourite reference!

    elle - I'm so bummer you missed out on the entire series, I have been dreaming of it for so long.

    which leads me to ...

    dani - I am so jealous you got the whole series! It has fuelled my mission to get it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)