Thursday, January 27

Better late than never

Please forgive me. I forgo taking outfit pictures today for a frittata, soup, creme brule and the company of my favourite person, Jack. I realize now I should have taken pictures of of our lunch, but given how I was faint with hunger I completely forgot. Lucky for you, all the items I threw together this morning are going to be a  part of my 30for30! Lucky for me, 1 outfit imagined... with, ermmm, 29 more to go. It'll be fineeee.


Instead please enjoy a very late posting of a few New Years Eve pics. Jack and I opted out of the NYE party scene this year, instead choosing to cook an elaborate meal, watch an old favourite, view the neighbourhood fireworks, and take portrait photos of ourselves. I think we look pretty fancy... and maybe a little mean and into the hard stuff. Don't worry though, it's just a guise.


Basically the same poses. Isn't it crazy what a background and lighting can do??

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so adorable!
    and from what I can see... I love your dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks guys, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks guys, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)