Monday, January 31

30 for 30 Picks - Winter Style



Ta daa! I have finally chosen my 30 items, and not a moment too soon considering it begins tomorrow slash in 8 hours. I am usually the plan-ahead and have-a-back-up-plan-fit-for-any-possible-scenario type, not this time though. On the plus side, I'm already ahead of where I was with the Fall 30for30 Challenge, since I joined that one a week late.


I almost envy my last-challenge-self. Jumping in with both feet; grabbing a bunch of favourites, a few unknowns and hoping for the best. This challenge however, has been ever-so-slowly approaching, allowing me far too much time to hem, haw and over-think. I've tried to keep the majority as no-repeat-pieces, which has been difficult considering I grabbed all my favourites and most interesting pieces last time, the weather hasn't changed and I still work 9 to 5 in an office. I suppose it wouldn't be a challenge though if it were easy.

You may notice that I only have 29 pieces. I took a card from some of the more experienced 30 for 30 bloggers and left space for a wild card item, my-oh-my the possibilities! You'll just have to wait and see how much trouble I can get into choosing this last item, it's going to get crazy. You may also have noticed I spread the clothing I will spend the next 30 days wearing on the floor to take my photos, all in the name of beauty folks. Clean clothes are over-rated. 


Good luck to everyone else who is participating, make sure to leave me a note and let me know so I can scour your blogs for inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. OMG I have wardrobe envy. Love the striped skirt. Can't wait to see how you style all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! I've totally overthought this, too, and now I barely even want to do it anymore. I'm such a nerd. But, I'm pushing forward. Love the striped cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dresses are great :) can't wait to see how you remix them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you remix, Sorren! I admire all of you remixers, because I could never give up full access to my closet/shopping for 30 days (sad but true).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great neutral palette. Your items will be a perfect canvas for serious remixing AND accessorizing. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you do with the striped skirt. I also love the cropped white jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think my favorite piece there is the white, boxy-jacket. SO coco chanel! i'm excited to see what you do with these pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody!

    Elle, the white boxy-jacket even has gold flecks in it!! I hope you enjoy what I do with it, and it you have any ideas of how else I can style it definitely let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)