Friday, December 17

Remix Revisited

It's only been two days and I'm already missing the remix challenge. I think Kendi summed it up well all the options just seem so overwhelming; I had become comfortable with my limitations. Considering how I'm feeling about my new found freedom I'm happy to report that the last two days weren't as lazy as I had originally planned. I did, however, relish my flats in a way I never felt possible. Although my laziness didn't materialize in my outfits, it did emerge in the mornings, before work when I didn't push myself to do the photo sessions. Never fear though, this was just a temporary lapse. I have enjoyed the personal style blogging and will definitely continue the outfit posts.


For now, please enjoy a recap of the thirty outfits as well as my top 5 favs.


a word of advice if you are thinking of doing the remix challenge:
When you're choosing your pieces pick items that you love, items you can already imagine mixing into at least two outfits. Then choose items you loved when you bought but haven't been wearing much since. This way you'll be able to rely mostly on items you're comfortable with while pushing yourself, and discovering more about yourself, on days you're brave. 


These are my favs, what are yours?

9 comments:

  1. I loved your recap - so many great outfits. You & I picked exactly the same favorites too, funny! :)

    PS - Love your bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very classic sense of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you had used the striped sweater more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    And I totally agree, the striped sweater needed more play! It will be my post-challenge challenge to wear it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job with your remix!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job with your remix!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!

    And I totally agree, the striped sweater needed more play! It will be my post-challenge challenge to wear it more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish you had used the striped sweater more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a very classic sense of style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)