Sunday, December 5

Lazy Sunday: Outfit #20

This morning I woke up to cloudy skies with patches of blue indicating that I may have a window to get my Christmas tree! I quickly got up, searching for any clothing items that qualify for the 30 for 30 that I have yet to wear together. I was severely disappointed  when I realized that my skinny belt did not transform my oxford shirt in a way that both excited and surprised me. I was on a mission so I didn't have time to spend my morning mixing and matching so I opted for Plan B. What is Plan B you ask? Cardigan, tee, scarf. You may remember the basic recipe from last weekend. It's a great fall back, even though I feel slightly dull for not trying a little harder.

Kersh Cardigan, Black tee, Rick&Skinny jeans, Steve Madden boots, Esprit Scarf
You'll have to forgive me; I was very fidgety during the photo shoot. I had keys in my jeans pocket which were stabbing me as keys do when shoved into tight jeans. I included a close up of my hands to show off my new OPI - Just a Little Rosti at This. I have never been a big fan of red nail polish, always fearing the show and attention of it all. I think that's why I like this shade so much, the red is dark and much like the tone of my Ski Teal we Drop.  I have been going a little nail polish crazy lately, overwhelmed with all the shades out there that I enjoy. I wanted to make sure I showed it off because I've gotten paint stuck on my nails so I have to re-paint tonight, what a shame.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, bummer. How did I manage to miss your blog amongst all the 30 for 30 participants? You have great style, and I would have loved to have kept up with you! Will you keep blogging after the challenge?

    Thanks for the comment, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair! i always wanted straight hair so i could rock it just like that. also, it has come to my attention that i need a) to paint my nails b) a red cardigan exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I like your blog so much I tagged you for 7 things...check my latest posting for details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your hair! i always wanted straight hair so i could rock it just like that. also, it has come to my attention that i need a) to paint my nails b) a red cardigan exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)