Sunday, December 19

Freedom?

Guess what, guys? I think I have Stockholm syndrome - no lie. Yesterday was Saturday - as I'm sure many of you may have noticed - which meant that I had my whole closet at my disposal, no restrictions; pure freedom. What wonderful things did I accomplish with said freedom you may wonder? I chose ALL items from my 30 for 30 challenge - I am not joshin' you! While I am very excited that I have now technically created 31 outfits, I feel as though I may need to spend some time getting re-acquainted with my closet.

Stockholm syndrome or not, I did enjoy this outfit. It was pretty cold out yesterday and with brunch, TRON and Christmas shopping on the list I knew I'd have to be outdoors, walking around, braving the cold. This ensemble allowed me to stay comfy and toasty while only being mistaken for an old man once. Who knew old men wore oxfords and old man sweaters!?

6 comments:

  1. haha. super cute! i find myself wearing 30for30 pieces a lot, too. it's like i've "taught" myself how to wear them and now i don't know how to wear anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think it's so cute that you couldn't give up your 30 items yet. You look great and it's still working for you, so why stop now? Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel it! I keep having to push myself to wear other stuff, especially for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, you look so chic. I love this outfit!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, you look so chic. I love this outfit!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel it! I keep having to push myself to wear other stuff, especially for work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)