Sunday, December 5

Another one Bites the Dust

This morning I got my hair did. I made the appointment at the beginning of November when my hair was driving me insane. I had just had a bang trim so I made the appointment for a few weeks later so they could grow out again, however by the time this weekend came around my hair and I were no longer on the outs. I know how I am, and I love my hair dresser, so I kept the appointment, got some movement added to get me through the winter months and some blunt bangs for the holiday season. David, my hair boyfriend - we've been together for about 8 years and are still going strong, is currently perfecting his curling technique using a flat iron. I love when he takes on such projects because I tend to benefit, for example; I've gotten a quick how-to curl my hair and a free stylin during my last 2 visits! I am someone who loves to be pampered and even more so, loves to play dress up.

tuttle dress, Club Monaco belt, Hue tights, Steve Madden boots, Hair by David

Jack and I decided to have a little fun with the pictures and since it was raining out we had to try and make them exciting inside. Obvious answer? jumping! The jumping was fun and hard to master. This is actually the only picture where my face isn't twisted into some weird grin which works out well since it also has the clearest image of my dress. Jack was also being hilarious today so I'm either laughing, post laughing or warning him not to make me laugh in there pictures.

We're getting into the point in the challenge now where you've seen most of my clothing and I've discussed the pros and cons of each piece. I counted this as a different outfit than the first time I wore the dress because a) I did not include a blazer or cardigan, b) my tights are different, c) my boots are different, d) I wore my belt. Works for me, 11 left to go.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment!

    flat iron curls are one of my fave styles. they're so easy and look so much more laid-back... an imperfectly styled look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)