Tuesday, November 16

...second is the best!

Halifax is up to its old tricks again making today another rainy one. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much given the weather we were lucky enough to have over the weekend. Truth be told, even as a strict sun worshiper, armed with her sunscreen, I do not mind rainy days if it's Monday through Friday. 


Kersh cardigan, plain black tee, Club Monaco belt, BCBG slacks and Franco Sarto pumps.


This outfit was great for a day such as this. I love outfits that allow me to feel super comfy while looking sharp, you could say this is something I strive for in every outfit I put together. Dressing up a plain tee (white, black or any colour) is a great talent to perfect, and one I have been working on for a while. I am a little disappointed in myself for already repeating my red cardigan, however this is a completely different outfits annnnd it is quite cold in my office so layers are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)