Monday, November 15

Remix Outfit: 1

I was pretty lucky to get these pictures this morning; I'm usually leaving my apartment 5 minutes before I need to be at work but for some reason this morning I was ahead of time. It was quite amazing actually since this is my first official remix outfit!

Kersh cardigan, Steve Madden boots, Hue navy tights, Club Monaco belt, Katrina Tuttle dress.















I am a little afraid to look the camera head on due to the fact I often make embarrassing faces when having my picture taken; exception- halloween. One day I will get over it and not look at the floor, but we'll save that challenge for now.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE all your outfits but this one is particularly good...red cardigan, bold print but in a neutral color palette to keep it from getting too busy, fantastic shoes. this is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all your outfits but this one is particularly good...red cardigan, bold print but in a neutral color palette to keep it from getting too busy, fantastic shoes. this is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)