Wednesday, November 17

3rd time's a charm

It is only day 3 and already I am beginning to feel the pressure of this challenge. I feel exhausted in my restricted options of what to wear, as well as what to write... Do I have a new, witty title for this third outfit post? Will I trip over my words resulting in a post full of jibberish? Will I wear all my favourite outfits in the first 10 days, then stumble from piece to piece, mishmashing my remaining choices for the next twenty days


However, only time will tell and for now here is what I was able to throw together this morning.


Vero Moda dress, Club Monaco belt, Mexx Cardigan, Hue tights, Nine West shoes

This dress is amazingly versatile and has gotten me through day-to-day work as well as tradeshows, meetings and interviews. Believe it or not, this belt is even more versatile and was an even better buy than my dress. I think I've worn it so many times that it's cost me about 50cents a wear. {Note: I prefer to think of my clothing purchases as dollars spent per wear, it makes a lot more sense and it's the reason I always tend to feel better about my more expensive purchases.} Now, on to the shoes. I am in love with these shoes. I have been since the moment I saw them in my friend's closet. I immediately ran out to KA | S, on Spring Garden Rd, and bought them. Unfortunately they turn me into a giant, causing people in the street to run for cover as I cause buildings and landmarks to come crashing down all around them. Alright, so that may be a little of an exaggeration but you get the point. 

The funny thing was that even though I had all these elements that I love, I was not feeling the outfit. I don't know if it was that I felt there was too much black, or if was the rainy day - any thoughts? On the plus side I am so busy at work that I did not get a chance to think twice about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting to know you all a little better each time :)